Can you help me? <fwd>

Sherri Page spage at
Wed Nov 29 14:23:29 EST 2000

--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 20:51:15 -0500
From: Carol Wilson <cwilson at>
Subject: Can you help me?
Sender: Carol Wilson <cwilson at>
To: spage at

Dear Ms. Sherri Page,

             Hi I am doing a report on protozoan and I would really
             like it if you would help me.  It would kind of you if
             you could send me some information about protozoans but a
             list of the hard ones and more complicated names because
             I have a  report in science due on this. I also need you
             to send me a picture with the names I have to draw and
             label it for my class report.  If you can send this
             please send it through email my email is
             Bree_Therrell at .  If you want to send the
             sites I can find the information on through address
             please email me back and tell me.  Please email me the
             things for my report BEFORE Dec.12.

Thanks a lot for all your help

Kelley Wilson.....
--- End Forwarded Message ---

== Sherri Page Administrative Secretary Electron Microscopy Laboratory
151 Barrow Hall University of Georgia (706) 542-4080