ICOP- XI Update

farmer at cb.uga.edu farmer at cb.uga.edu
Thu Nov 30 11:32:13 EST 2000

Dear Colleagues,

I have just received the following email which I wish to pass on to
you regarding ICOP-XI

-Mark Farmer
****************************************************************** The
Organizing Committee of the XI International Congress of
ICOP XI wishes to inform you that in light of the current situation in
Israel, it has been decided to move the Congress to Salzburg,
from July 15-19, 2001.

Further information can be viewed on our website at

We are in the process of finalizing the second announcement and
call for papers which will be sent to you next week

We would be very greatful if you would spread the word amongst
colleagues and friends.

For further information please do not hesitate to contact our
at: protozoology at kenes.com

Sincerely yours,

Dan. T. Spira