I'm looking for forams for sale, and protozoa

Hermester Barrington hermester at iwon.com
Thu Jan 30 08:26:59 EST 2003

Hello all,

I have a couple of slightly silly questions:

Does anyone know where I could purchase fossil foraminiferans?  I'm
particularly interested in the larger species.

and...

Do any of you all know of a website where I would be able to download
cursors in the form of various protozoans?  I would think that someone
would have come up with one or two by now!

All the best,

Hermester (Hermes Chrismegistus) Barrington
Visiting Professor of Mostly Invisible Organisms,
University of Ediacara
Chair of Invertebrates Hiding Under Chair Cushions
---