[Protista] epihytes on red/green macroalgae

Bill Maher Bill.Maher at canberra.edu.au
Mon May 1 00:16:50 EST 2006

Hi
I found your web site on the net and was hoping you could help me. We
are investigating arsenic cycling in the marine environment and I need
to fing some information on animal epiphytes that lve on gren and red
macroalge. I would be grateful for any assistance
Bill

--

Prof Bill Maher
Professor in Environmental Chemistry

Phone: +61 (0)2 6201 2531
Fax: +61 (0)2 6201 5305

Email: Bill.Maher at canberra.edu.au
(Location: 3 C34)

For full text copies of my publications, please login as "guest" at:

http://aerg.canberra.edu.au/cgi-bin/biblio.cgi?action=Search

then enter Maher in the authors search field and click submit

Australian Government Higher Education
Registered Provider (CRICOS): #00212K

NOTICE & DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it
may contain confidential or copyright material and are for the attention
of the addressee only. If you have received this email in error please
notify us by email reply and delete it from your system. The University
of Canberra accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.