[Protista] postdoc.

marzoukm marzoukm via protista%40net.bio.net (by marzoukmo from yahoo.com)
Wed Feb 21 07:59:47 EST 2007

Hello colleague,
I am parasitologist from Egypt and I am looking for a
postdoctoral fellowship.I was interested in the
parasites taxonomy by using the classical methods.
              Best regards,
Names of refrees:
1-Prof.Dr.Refaat M.A.Khalifa professor of
Parasitology, Assiut University,Faculty of Medicine.
2-Prof.Dr.Samy A.A.Saber prof.of Ecology and animal
fauna, AlAzhar University,Faculty of Science, Zoology
3-Prof.Dr.AbdElbast B.M.Zayed, Professor of Medical
Entomology, AlAzhar University, Faculty of Science,
Zoology Dept.
Omar S.O.Amer  Ph.D.,
Lecturer of Parasitology,
AlAzhar University,