Diagnostics tests wanted

MHughes77 at aol.com MHughes77 at aol.com
Mon Jul 29 21:25:22 EST 1996

Schisto newsgroup members:

I joined the newsgroup just today, so please don't take offense if my
question has been thoroughly discussed in this newgroup already.  I would
like to know if there are any rapid diagnostic tests available for
schistomoniasis, either for fecal testing or serological testing.  My company
is building a network of distributors for marketing rapid, inexpensive,
easy-to-use diagnostic tests worldwide.  I would greatly appreciate learning
the current status of schisto diagnosis - what tests are available and
whether these tests suffer from problems with specificity or sensitivity.

Mark Hughes

Mark Hughes, DVM, MS
RapidTest Diagnostics International, Inc.
4524 Felter Road
Milpitas, CA  95035  USA
Phone/Fax: 510-441-RTDX (441-7839)
E-mail:  MHughes77 at aol.com