Louis Pasteur Conference, Paris, 5-7 Oct 2000

Odile Puijalon omp at pasteur.fr
Wed Jul 12 18:57:42 EST 2000

Dear Colleagues,

I wish to remind you of the forthcoming 3rd Louis Pasteur Conference on
Infectious Diseases which will take place at the Paris Pasteur
Institute,
October 5-7, 2000.

The topic of the conference will be:

                EVOLUTION OF PATHOGENS AND THEIR HOSTS

The organizers are: Stephen M. Beverley, Alice Dautry-Varsat, Joerg
Hacker
and Simon Wain-Hobson.

The conference will foster interactions between scientists studying
interactions of pathogens and their hosts, microbiologists, cell
biologists and immunologists.

There will be 20 lectures by leaders in their fields and poster
sessions.
You will find the program and informations regarding registration at:
http://www.pasteur.fr/infosci/conf/evolpath.html

We all hope to see you  in Paris this fall.

Dr Odile Puijalon
Unite d'Immunologie moleculaire des Parasites
Institut Pasteur
25 rue du Dr Roux
75015 Paris France
tel 33 1 45 68 86 23