[Schistosoma] why schistosomiasis should still be studied in Indian continent

M.C. Agrawal via schisto%40net.bio.net (by mcagrawal from yahoo.com)
Tue Oct 16 02:32:33 EST 2012

Dear Sir,
I am thankful for renewing the address list of the scientists. I will appreciate those who are interested on South Asian schistosomiasis to log in my blog : www.indianschistosomiasis.blogspot.com to read my above article. It will be my pleasure to see the comments of the scientists on the article.
Professor M. C. Agrawal
BVSc (Gold Medalist),MVSc(Gold Medalist),Ph.D.
Former : Emeritus Scientist,ICAR :
Dean ,Veterinary College,Jabalpur:
National Fellow, ICAR: Prof & Head
Residence : 3/4, Datt Arcade Phase Three
South Civil Lines,Jabalpur-482001
Phone : 91-761-2621772 ; Mob : 09993224849
My blog <www.indianschistosomiasis.blogspot.com>
website : http://drscdutt.com
E mail < mcagrawal from yahoo.com>