Pregap updates for 1994.2 distribution

James Bonfield jkb at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 25 09:51:18 EST 1994

Hello,

It seems we have to appologise again for missing things in the latest
distribution. The testpackage/gap/.pregaprc file is missing. On a connected
note the pregap/system-pregaprc file required a minor update.

Both of these files can be found on anonymous ftp to al.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk in
the directory pub/staden/pregap. If you cannot access these then we will mail
you copies. The two together only amount to 3K of data.

Cheers,

	James
--
James Bonfield (jkb at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk)   Tel: 0223 402266   Fax: 0223 412282