adding sequences to a project

Marc Van de Craen marcvdc at
Wed Aug 16 12:55:28 EST 1995

Dear netters,

Most of the time I generate new sequences after I started up a sequencing project. In that case
I have already edited the contig(s) of the project. Now I want to add new sequences to this
existing project. I want to align these new sequences with the existing contig(s) to edit the new
contig again.

Does anyone know how to do this ?  At the moment I start every time with a new project. So, I have to edit
all the sequences again.

We work with ABI sequences and Staden package 1994.02 on a sun computer (sunos4.1.3c)

Please reply to my E-mail address.

Thanks for helping me,

Marcvdc at