geting started

Robert Hooper robert at
Thu Feb 23 16:45:14 EST 1995

     We just got the staden package and I'm having trouble figuring out how
to get started. I thought I'd start off with a simple sequance assembly,
but once I start xgap and open a new database, there is no way to
enter sequances.
    could someone explain how to take a GCG assembley project and enter it
in staden?
Robert Hooper                   | "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"-
University of Pennsylvania      |
4010 Locust Street              | "We'll be saying a big hello to all
Philadelphia, PA 19104          |  intelligent life forms everywhere..."
phone: (215) 898-4402           | "and to everyone else out there,
fax:   (215) 898-3695           |  the secret is to bang the rocks together,
robert at |  guys."