Opening the database

Ron G Hay ronhay at med.umich.edu
Fri Jan 27 15:44:47 EST 1995

At our lab we had a person working on an assembly project that she was
unable to complete before she left.  It has been left to me to help others
access the data.  I have some familiarity with the Staden package, as I
helped the person learn how to use it from the Unix standpoint (I'm a computer
guy).  However, now that I try to access her database, I get an

 'Error encountered opening database files'

Is there any way I can get a more verbose description of the problem?

   Ron Hay
   Systems Research Programmer II
   Human Genome Center
   University of Michigan