Question concerning new ABI 377 sequencer

Fang Qingquan qfang at WAM.UMD.EDU
Mon Jan 30 18:39:55 EST 1995

  Send mail to mime at for more info.

Hi all,

We are going to buy an Applied Biosystems` upgraded automated sequencer,
ABI 377.  We heard that ABI 377 machine will use a new software completely
differing from the one used in ABI 373a.  We are concerning whether or not
the chematogram produced by ABI 377 new software will compatible with
STADEN.  Does anyone have the answer?  Can we still processing our data
generated by ABI 377 software using STADEN?

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Q. Fang (qfang at