trev with alf-files

Niklas Wikstrom niklas at staden.botan.su.se
Thu Nov 26 12:39:55 EST 1998

Using the staden-package with trace files from the alf-express I am
having a shift problem. This is perticularly problematic for lanes 1
and 10 since the smiling effect is greatest at the edges of the
gel. In the alf-express program one simply applies a shift to move the
curves along the x-axis. I am unable to find a way to do an equivalent
shift when looking at the curves in trev or in the gap4 trace
viewer. Is it not possible to do such a trace shift or am I missing
something here.

Niklas

Niklas Wikström           Tel:    +46 8 163927
Dept. of Botany           Fax:    +46 8 162577
Stockholm university      e-mail: wikstrom at botan.su.se
S-10691 Stockholm