We'll Pay Your Debts!!!

cyberopps-175 at BIGFOOT.COM cyberopps-175 at BIGFOOT.COM
Sun Aug 15 06:37:48 EST 1999

Suppose there was a way to ...........

· Pay off your home mortgage in much less time

· Pay off your credit cards

· Pay off your debts with out bankruptcy

· Pay off business loans

· Pay off judgments

· Pay off student loans

· Pay off child support

· Pay off IRS Liens

· Pay off car loans

· Pay off bills (rent, phone, utility, etc.)

                       Well There Is !!!
                 YES! We are "Not-For-Profit".
                  We'll pay your debts, and.....
             You don't have to pay us back - EVER!!!

Isn't it worth a few minutes of your time to find out more?

CLICK THE LINK BELOW and enter your information
and one of our friendly associates will contact you with complete details.

Please include the following: Without this information we CAN NOT contact you.
1. Name                                  <<<<====Important  (remember to include)
2. Home OR work phone number             <<<<====Important  (remember to include)
3. The best time to contact you          <<<<====Important  (remember to include)

If you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply
with the subject "Remove" to "mailto:cyberopps-175 at bigfoot.com and this software
will automatically block you from their future mailings.