E-Commerce For Your Site!

47855214 at HOTMAIL.COM 47855214 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 3 00:42:19 EST 1999

Hello:

Our Company,  specializes in providing "turn-Key"
Solutions for your e-commerce needs.  With nearly
70,000 clients and growing, we are proud to
make the following limited time offers.

We have temporarily slashed our prices to encourage
your business!

We assume you understand the value of being able
to accept credit card payments from your customers,
and are offering three solutions to fit your needs.

Choose Either System For $39.95/mo!!!

Professional Version: -- Full Blown online
real time processing system.

This system includes:

*Merchant Account----- (see rates below)
*Front end shopping cart
*Real time on line credit card processing
*Real Time on line check processing
*Secure Server
*Tech support
*Product upgrades
Lease for $39.95/mo!

Call 1-800-242-0363 x 1732

Our Virtual Terminal:

Virtual Terminal performs all the functions of a
physical credit card/check processing box, but
is conveniently accessed over the Internet through
a secure webpage interface. If you have a shopping
cart program in place and are looking to upgrade to
live payment processing, this is your solution.

Product Features:

*Merchant Account----- (see rates below)
*Real Time Credit Card Processing
*Real Time on line check processing
*Virtual Terminal
*Compatible with most Shopping Carts
*Programmer's API
*Free Installation and Setup
*Works on all browsers
Lease for $39.95/mo

Call 1-800-242-0363 x 1732

We also offer you PC or MAC Processing Software for
only $400.

Call 1-800-242-0363 x 1732

Merchant Account Rates & fees are as follows:

Mail Order, Telephone Order, PC or Internet--
2.40% plus $0.35/transaction plus $10/month
statement fee.

Looking for web hosting?
We can host your domain (www.yourdomain.com) for
only $14.95/month!

Call 1-800-242-0363 x 1732

Remember:

This is a limited time offer so call us now and take
advantage of our reduced prices.

Sincerely,

Total Merchant Services
1-800-242-0363 x 1732

For list removal, please type REMOVE in the subject
field and send to nomail01 at quakemail.com