Handling EST sequences

Tulio De'Oliveria tulio at mvserve.med.und.ac.za
Tue Jun 29 07:54:14 EST 1999

The perfet choice for you is Consed, phred, phrap package.
I am using this package to analyse exactly small pieces of DNA (<1Kb). The
program is very altomated and easy to install.
To get the program it is necessary to sign the licence aggrement and
download the copy. this can be found at:

If you have any problem to install or run you can contact me.
       Tulio de Oliveira
BioInformatics - Virology department
      UND - Durban -S.A.
phone: +27 31 2612764