gaprc file

James Bonfield jkb at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Thu May 6 02:54:17 EST 1999

In article <37303DA0.88160F4F at ib3.gmu.edu> Paul Rasmussen <paul at ib3.gmu.edu> writes:

>I was wondering if it was possible for individual users to create custom
>gaprc files without disturbing the main file.  For example, if I know
>I'm always going to want to display phred confidences and have my
>disagreements highlighted by background color, can I make my own gaprc
>file and put it in say, my home directory?  If so, what exactly would I
>call it and in what directory must it reside.  Thanks in advance,

(Also see http://www.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/pubseq/manual/gap4_142.html)

The answer is yes. Just call in ~/.gaprc (home dir), or .gaprc (current dir).

	James
--
James Bonfield (jkb at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk)   Tel: 01223 402499   Fax: 01223 213556
Also see Staden Package WWW site at http://www.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/pubseq/