Staden 2000.0 and PRIDE

Folker Meyer fm at Genetik.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Mon Apr 3 07:16:43 EST 2000

Hi everyone,

it might be just me, but there seems to be a problem with integrating
pride into Staden-2000.0?

Does anyone have any positive experiences with integrating PRIDE into
release 2000.0?

The things that worked for both 98.0 and 99.x did not work here.
I have noticed several gaprc_* files in $STADENROOT/tables. Adding
the relevant lines to each of those files did'nt work.

Any suggestions/help is appreciated.

TIA,
Folker
--
Folker Meyer                    mailto:fm at Genetik.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Zentrum fuer Genomforschung     http://www.Genetik.Uni-Bielefeld.DE/~fm/