Got Debt? [qote7]

jwrsk69cf at jwrsk69cf at
Sat Dec 1 17:41:16 EST 2001

  Got debt? We can help using Debt Consolidation!

If you owe $4,000 US or more, consolidate your debt
into just 1 payment and let us handle the rest!
Wouldn't it be nice to have to worry about just 1
monthly fee instead of half a dozen? We think so too.

- No credit checks required
- You do not have to own a home
- You do not need another loan
- Approval within 10 business days
- Available to all US residents

For a FREE, no obligation, consultation, please fill
out the form below and return it to us. Paying bills
should not be a chore, and your life should be as easy
and simple as possible. So take advantage of this
great offer!

(All fields are required)

Full Name           :
Address             :
City                :
State               :
Zip Code            :
Home Phone          :
Work Phone          :
Best Time to Call   :
E-Mail Address      :
Estimated Debt Size :

If you are having difficulties filling out the form
please do the following: highlight it (left mouse button
and hold), press CTRL+C while its highlighted, hit the
Reply button in your e-mail program, click once onto
the Body/Message box, and press CTRL+V. You will then be
able to fill out the form.

Thank You

To receive no further offers from our company regarding
this matter or any other matter, please reply to this
e-mail with the word 'Remove' in the subject line.