Help on handling .exp files

yongli at gmx.net yongli at gmx.net
Thu Feb 1 07:23:48 EST 2001

Hi all,

I am using Pregap4 in my work to get good sequences from trace files. I did
not use vector_clip because the sequence created is from T-DNA tagging and it
seems difficult to create a vector_primer file in this case. So I use
cross_match for vector clipping. But I found Pregap4 just make a tag "SVEC" in the
experimental file if the vector is in the middle of the sequence which
happens very often in my project, and the subsequent extract_seq do not take care
of this and think this as good sequence. What I want is just the good
sequences without vector sequences. Is there a workaround for this? Any suggestionn
is very welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Yong Li

---