Buy A Home, No $ Down, No Qualifying

PeterLeMarshall at realtyequitygroup.net PeterLeMarshall at realtyequitygroup.net
Wed Oct 31 06:21:44 EST 2001

YOU CAN buy investment property, as well as your personal residence with NO DOWN PAYMENT and NO QUALIFYING.

My name is Peter LeMarshall, and I was a Top Producing Realtor with one of the largest national real estate firms, with an expertise in creative financing.  What I have to share with you really works and can change your life.  Now YOU can learn these secrets from an ex Realtor, not a TV infomercial guy, and it ONLY costs $29.95.  Click on this link to my web site at www.realtyequitygroup.net.  My web site is free, and the information is INVALUABLE.  What have you got to lose?

Sincerely,
Peter LeMarshall

Realty Equity Group, a division of World Stock Exchange LLC,  does not condone SPAM and adheres to strict guidelines for use of email in accordance with State and Federal laws.  This email has been sent to you via an OPT-IN registration that you signed up for. If you believe that this is in error, PLEASE report this to our abuse department at ABUSE-REMOVE at realtyequitygroup.net.
WSE, 8585 E Hartford Dr. Scottsdale, AZ 85255, (480) 767-9460

---