Staden Package beta release

jkb at jkb at
Tue Aug 13 03:24:16 EST 2002

We've made a beta release of the 2002 Staden Package available on the LMB ftp
site. This is currently compiled True64 Unix (was Digital Unix), Solaris
(sparc), Linux (intel-compatible) and Windows, although we plan to add SGI and
perhaps MacOS X when building the official release.

The most important changes are related to mutation detection, although plenty
of other changes and bug fixes have also been applied. For the release notes,

For downloads see:

James Bonfield (jkb at   Fax: (+44) 01223 213556
Also see Staden Package WWW site at