Contig Editor

jkb at jkb at
Fri Nov 8 04:29:51 EST 2002

In <Xns92BFE928FA63Aquovadis at> Sven Klages <sven_klages at> writes:

> Hi Arnim,
> just have a look in your .gaprc file:
> # which mode (1=by dots, 2=by fg color, 3=by bg color)
> set_def CONTIG_EDITOR.DISAGREE_MODE             2

Just to add some more to this - the 2002.0 release now also has a "Save
Settings" function in the editor settings menu. It will add such things to
your ~/.gaprc file.

PS. I did post a reply to this earlier, and before that I sent an announcement
of the 2002.0 release (gap4 4.7) here too. Neither of them appeared - were
they moderated for some reason?
James Bonfield (jkb at   Fax: (+44) 01223 213556
Also see Staden Package WWW site at