Processing Batches Of Mutation Data Trace Files

Cook, Malcolm MEC at Stowers-Institute.org
Mon Apr 7 04:19:49 EST 2003

As a follow up to my own message:

I though I would try try another approach to allowing mixing reads from seaparte primer-pairs in a single pregap4 mutation detection session.

I thought I would create a simple text database holding my WT (wildtype trace) and RS (reference sequence) values.

But, lo, through WT appears as a 'LINE TYPE' when I choose to  'ADD COLUMN', 'RS' does not!

Am I missing something, or is the Staden code?

Or, if you think my whole eterprise is misguided in the first place, I'd be happy to hear your thoughts too...

Thanks again,

---