ABI trace files conversion

Yong Li yl8 at le.ac.uk
Fri Sep 19 03:13:20 EST 2003

Dear colleagues:

I am new to Staden programm and now trying to learn it (Window
version). My question is: is it possible to process ABI trace files
directly using the Pregap4? I tried hard to do so but the program just
cannot recognise the format. But if I convert the trace files with
Trev into SCF format and it works OK. But, it is rather time-consuming
though. If anyone there knows how to configure the modules in the
Pregag4 to handle the ABI trace files directly, please help me.

Thank you very much in advance!

Yong Li

MRC Toxicology Unit
University of Leicester