ABI trace files conversion

Malcolm Cook mec at stowers-institute.org
Fri Sep 19 10:39:01 EST 2003

Yes, it is, I just did it and that is how we normally use it.

What is the file extension on your trace files?  .AB1?

You should NOT have to run trev for this.

You can for instance batch convert a bunch of .AB1 files into .ztr files
using just the 'trace format conversion' module.

Try it again.

Send me a trace file if you want and I'll try it for you on my install
(windows too - though I run unix as well).

Regards,

--
Malcolm E. Cook
Stowers Institute for Medical Research