Mailing lists at SourceForge

James Bonfield jkb at
Fri Feb 27 05:16:41 EST 2004

I have set up a SourceForge mailing list dedicated to general Staden
Package discussions. The interface for subscribing and unsubscribing
can be found at:

It is currently unmoderated and so I ask people not to put the full
email address on their web sites or news postings, and to simply refer
to the URL instead. Otherwise it's likely to become a spam magnet in
much the same way this newsgroup once was.

>From now on I plan on using this mailing list in preference to the

James Bonfield (jkb at   Tel: 01223 402499   Fax: 01223 213556
Also see Staden Package WWW site at