OpenSource Staden Package

jkb at jkb at
Wed Jan 28 13:20:43 EST 2004

My apologies if you get this more than once, but it seemed to not work
the first time.

Last week MRC re-released the Staden Package under a BSD-style open
source licence. Hence I have created a sourceforge project for the
package at:

The new home page is also housed by SourceForge and is at:

Soon I plan to update this with a full CVS repository including all of
the changes I have made since I left LMB and started work at the
Sanger Institute. Naturally I will post such news as and when