[Staden] gap4 running problem load_alignment_matrix gap.tcl line 674]

tmargus at ebc.ee tmargus at ebc.ee
Fri Aug 5 03:29:33 EST 2005

Hi again,

Could it be the question of installed LINUX distribution/version?
Different distributions default installation can be different, but what it
could be in my case I dont know.
I am using  Mandriva LINUX 2005 on dell's laptop D610 with mobile 1,6GHz
32bit  processor.

Any helpe suggestions?

Tonu

Hi,
I have the same problem with Staden 1.5.3 on Ubuntu 4.10. but previous
version (Staden 1.4.1) works OK. Jan

Jan Matiasovic
Veterinary Research Institute
Czech Republic