[Staden] Probs with pregap4

Kelly O'Quin via staden%40net.bio.net (by koquin from umd.edu)
Sun May 6 12:54:53 EST 2007

Hi,
I'm having the same problem as a few others and I've yet to solve
it.  Every time I try to enter sequences  trace files or embl files
from pregap4 to gap4, I get the following error message
- Report from 'Enter assembly (into Gap4)' -
ERR: Failed to change directory to /Users/koquin/Desktop/SequenceTest/
SeqTest/7May/pregap.assembly.
ERR: "couldn't change working directory to "/Users/koquin/Desktop/
SequenceTest/SeqTest/7May/pregap.assembly": no such file or directory"
ERR: Aborting enter assembly.
Any help would be much appreciated.

University of Maryland
BEES Program, Department of Biology