Info needed

Lawrence Segal am879 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Wed Aug 2 16:36:09 EST 1995

 (hmbst7 at vms.cis.pitt.edu) writes:
> I'm a student at the University of Pittsburgh and I'm looking for information
> on diazinon, malathion, and the herbicide 2,4-D. I haven't been successful in
> finding to much information over the Web.  I would appreciate any help.
> Thanks in advance.
> Heather Brockway

Heather,

You would probably do better by searching for info on these pesticides at
the library at the Univ. of Pittsburg.  There are many books that provide
information in summary format on all three of the pesticides you've
mentioned.  You might also try to get info from the EPA (since they are
responsible for pesticide registration in the USA), and I think they have
a site on WWW.

--
Lawrence Segal
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA