in vitro LD50s

Lawrence Segal am879 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Sat Aug 5 07:41:32 EST 1995

George9831 (george9831 at aol.com) writes:
> The John Hopkins Univ. has a Center for Alternatives to Animal Testing.
> They have held several symposiums on in vitro tox testing, validation of
> test etc.  Off hand I don't have references handy but I believe this
> information was published in a book series.

That's correct.  Johns Hopkins has been running annual symposia for >10
years, I think, and the papers are published in book format each year.
Most university science or medical libraries should have the series.
--
Lawrence Segal
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA