Please read--organized discussions on bionet.toxicology?

STEVE WONG swong at HPB.HWC.CA
Wed Aug 16 13:28:38 EST 1995

How about cholinesterase inhibition?  What levels of inhibition in
plasma, erythrocyte, and brain ChE would be considered toxicologically
and/or biologically significant, in the absence or presence of cholinergic
signs?