Please read--organized discussions on bionet.toxicology?

Chuck Miller rellim at MAILHOST.TCS.TULANE.EDU
Wed Aug 16 10:36:19 EST 1995

Dear Tox Netters,

Things have been kind of quiet at bionet.toxicology so far. There are lots
of fascinating toxicological studies that we can learn about and discuss.
In an effort to stimulate some real scientific dialog in our forum, I
propose the organization of some specific discussions on current
toxicological topics.

If you have a particular subject that you would like to suggest for
discussion (and perhaps would like to lead the group in a discussion) then
please let me know. I envision these discussions as an "online" journal
club of sorts. Perhaps we could discuss one specific topic each month. If
you are happy with the way the group is functioning in the absence of
organized discussions, I would like to know that too.

Replies to this request be made directly to the bionet.toxicology news
group by sending e-mail to toxicol at net.bio.net (or, if you prefer
anonymity, to me personally).

Virtually yours,

Chuck

Dr. Charles A. Miller,  rellim at mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu
Bionet.Toxicology News Group Discussion Leader
Dept. Environmental Health Sciences
Rm. 374, Center for Bioenvironmental Research
School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
Tulane University Medical Center
1430 Tulane Ave. Box SL29
New Orleans, LA 70112
Ph. 504-585-6942, Fx. 504-585-6939