Blue-Green Algae

"Joseph K." Ball kdb1 at
Mon Aug 21 18:19:24 EST 1995

In article <emhat1.87.3037D894 at>,
Erin Hatherell <emhat1 at> wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone could send me any information on blue-green
>algae, or direct me to any web sites or journal articles on blue-green
> Thanks
> Eccles

It isn't overly technical, but there is an article on cyanobacteria  ( known
as "blue-green algae") and other waterborne bacteria that produce toxins,
in the January 1994 issue of Scientific American. The references there may
be of further help.

Keith Ball             \ | /    "Afraid nobody around here
Dept. of Physics       /\|/\     Comprehends my potato...
U. of Chicago          \/|\/     I guess I'm only a spudboy
k-ball at    / | \     Looking for a real tomato."  -- Devo