Blue-Green Algae

"Joseph K." Ball kdb1 at ellis.uchicago.edu
Mon Aug 21 18:19:24 EST 1995

In article <emhat1.87.3037D894 at MFS01.cc.monash.edu.au>,
Erin Hatherell <emhat1 at MFS01.cc.monash.edu.au> wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone could send me any information on blue-green
>algae, or direct me to any web sites or journal articles on blue-green
>algae.
>

> Thanks
>

> Eccles

It isn't overly technical, but there is an article on cyanobacteria  ( known
as "blue-green algae") and other waterborne bacteria that produce toxins,
in the January 1994 issue of Scientific American. The references there may
be of further help.

--
Keith Ball             \ | /    "Afraid nobody around here
Dept. of Physics       /\|/\     Comprehends my potato...