Sick horses

Mark L. Tracy mtracy2 at netcom.com
Sun Aug 27 23:45:56 EST 1995

If you are interested in finding out about veterinary medicine and mold
toxins, there is a lot of very fine work being done at National Veterinary
Sciences Laboratory in Ames Iowa, and at University of Missouri, Columbia.
Try contacting P.Frank Ross at NVSL or George Rottinghaus at UM Columbia.
They have numerous contacts with others in this field. I have been away
from Vet-Tox for too long, and my contact list is a bit stale, but these
guys can get you in touch with the rest of the people in the field. If you
know anybody with a membership directory of AOAC International, these guys
are active in that organization and will be listed.

Mark Tracy