Post-Doc position wanted

Xiaofeng Yang xyang at
Thu Dec 14 15:49:47 EST 1995

Dear Toxicologist:

I am a Ph.D student in the program of molecular and cell biology at UT-Dallas,
 and I expect to graduate in the end of next year (1996). Now I am looking for
 a post-doc position in a environ toxicology lab. If your lab has the job
 oppotunity, could you please inform me? Thanks.
 Also, I would like to know the situation of job market in Toxicology.
Since I am not working in this field, your information would be very helpful to me.
 About myself, my Ph.D work is on the study of nitrogen gene regulation in
 E. coli. I received a BS in envorinmental biology, a MS in ecology.
 Thanks everyone for reading this mail!
 Xiaofeng Yang
 Program of Cell and Molecular Biology
 The University of Texas at Dallas