Toxicity: pyrethrins, (S)-Methoprene, Permethrin...

Pete W. kaweiss at silver.ucs.indiana.edu
Mon Jul 17 14:17:52 EST 1995

	You might want to check out a medical library (for you, Van, that
would mean the Med Library at IUPUI / IU Med School in Indianapolis, just
around the corner from the Zoo) under toxicology. The organic chemistry
involved can be complex, and the reading at a graduate level. If you are
concerned about deleterious effects, I think a large part of that comes from
sloppy handling and over-use, rather than run-off or seepage.
Pete.