Toxicity of house plants

Steve Kelly SteveK at bitmap-brothers.co.uk
Sun Jul 30 14:57:25 EST 1995

HOW TOXIC ARE MY HOUSE PLANTS ?
-------------------------------

As a father with a 14 month old hungry child and a large collection of house
plants, I am realising big dangers ahead.

I have been looking around for information about how toxic various house
plants are, without success. The biggest book shop in London couldn't help
and now I've spent an afternoon on Internet (which, by the way, has
introduced me to some *very* good sites) but only come up with 'toxic plants
in Singapore'. Very good, but not much use in the UK!

Can anyone give me pointers to anywhere on the internet I can find how
dangerous my plants are, or any publications on the same subject.

Many Thanks.

STEVE KELLY