Freekote 44

Mark L. Tracy mtracy2 at
Thu Jun 1 02:49:32 EST 1995

In article <p_w_male-3005952354220001 at>,
p_w_male at (Wendy Male) wrote:

> I am trying to find the chemical composition of Freekote 44
> It is made by Dexter Freekote Products, One Drive Seabrook NH 03874
Write to the manufacturer and ask for the Material Safety Data Sheet
(MSDS). They are required to send you one at a reasonable cost. The MSDS
will list the primary ingredients (usually in rather evasive terms) and
the physical and toxicological hazards (usually in rather alarming terms).

You can also try your luck with one of the MSDS listings on Internet. One
I know of is at

Mark Tracy