course of preparation?

srobin at utdallas.edu srobin at utdallas.edu
Thu Jun 15 11:44:46 EST 1995

I am an undergraduate chemistry student and would like to eventually move
into a toxicology program (eventually moving into the policy creation side
of environmental toxicology for such areas as contract law and
international regulation).  I am looking for advise as to undergraduate
preparation for toxicology programs and if there are programs that
specialize in the above.  Right now it looks like I will need to split my
study into two tracks, one policy and administration and the other
biochemical.

Any suggestions or input will be greatly appreciated.

--
"The devil inside me, but at least then I can stay warm"
					---Buffalo Tom

  \/   for     \/ endetta

"They were low on knives and other weapons and this worried the priest."
					-C.S. Friedman

*  Scott Robinson            *
*  Chemistry/Government Major*