course of preparation?

srobin at srobin at
Thu Jun 15 11:44:46 EST 1995

I am an undergraduate chemistry student and would like to eventually move
into a toxicology program (eventually moving into the policy creation side
of environmental toxicology for such areas as contract law and
international regulation).  I am looking for advise as to undergraduate
preparation for toxicology programs and if there are programs that
specialize in the above.  Right now it looks like I will need to split my
study into two tracks, one policy and administration and the other

Any suggestions or input will be greatly appreciated.

"The devil inside me, but at least then I can stay warm"
					---Buffalo Tom

  \/   for     \/ endetta

"They were low on knives and other weapons and this worried the priest."
					-C.S. Friedman

*  Scott Robinson            *
*  Chemistry/Government Major*