Ecotox speakers

kkaye at vax.ox.ac.uk kkaye at vax.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jun 15 11:04:54 EST 1995

Hello, all!

I am organising a conference on ecotoxicology for a commercial and fairly
high-powered group of people. I have a number of contacts and ideas about the
right people and topics for two days, but I thought I'd ask you, too: if you
could choose one ideal person and their topic, what would it be?

My version of Desert Island Ecotoxicologists may not be the same as yours;
and what about your luxury item? This is not restricted to the UK's Top Ten
Golden Oldies or Trendy Indies!

I will compile a synopsis of people's answers for the newsgroup; and you may
include yourselves, with your institute and speciality (and citations if you
want to go that far).

With thanks,
(Dr.) Katherine J. Kaye
School of Geography