Toxicolgy Web Sites? - bmarks.htm (0/1)

Sam J. Ralph sralph at plato.ucs.mun.ca
Tue Jun 20 05:13:15 EST 1995

sralph at plato.ucs.mun.ca (Sam J. Ralph) wrote:

>Hi, I read a post a while back about someone looking for web sites and
>he would post his findings later. Did this post appear? I've been
>looking for it but haven't seen it. I do have a few toxicology related
>sites and they're attached to this as netscape book marks. If any else
>has some good ones I be interested in seeing  them.

I've recieved a couple of replies, asking if I could use ascii text
instead of html. Well, sure, I can do that. It was a little
short-sighted of me to post in a html format anyway.

http://golgi.harvard.edu/biopages.html
http://golgi.harvard.edu/
http://cipr-diva.mgh.harvard.edu/
http://www-bio.llnl.gov/bbrp/toxicology.html
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/factsheets.dir/toxnet.html

Later...
--
Sam Ralph
Marooned in MUN's Biochemistry Department :)