Employment Opportunities

Joe Stroll joestroll at aol.com
Thu Nov 16 16:30:16 EST 1995

J. Stroll Associates, Inc.

Consultants to Medical Management
National Association Building
980 Post Road East
Westport, CT 06880-5500
      Phone: 203-227-3688
       FAX:    203-222-0180
         Email: Joe Stroll at AOL.com
11/15/95

Dear Colleague:

I looking for a Toxicologist at the Doctorate level who would like to be a
Project Manager for a Pharmaceutical Company. The selected individual
would identify toxicological issues in Biochemistry and Clinical Research.
He/She would be the in-house expert and manage outside resources. He/She
would assist in NDA filings, external New Product Development and be the
team expert in dealing with third party vendors.

He/She would establish S . O . P. 's and develop Vendor relationships .
He/She would be responsible for validations and vendor certifications.

Salary is commensurate with experience. This is not a bench position,
rather a management and supervisory position. Prefer a business
perspective to toxicology . We require 2 + years at the Bench with some
business or product development experience. Please state salary
requirements in your FAX or email reply .

Anticipating the pleasure of your response, I remain

Very truly yours,

Ray C. Peters
Exec. Vice Pres.
J. Stroll Associates, Inc.