Toxicity of HARD silicone implants

Ilena Rose ilena at connectnet.com
Wed Nov 22 03:42:20 EST 1995

ewsgroup called alt.support.breast-implant to enable people worldwide to
communicate & share information on this issue.

Silicone is known to be a highly toxic substance & there are always infinite
other undesirable substances mixed in. Some people seem to have horrific
reactions just having the silicone in their systems - others have no problems
for years - then suddenly their health deteriorates. Most breast implants do leak
& many rupture - shooting the toxins into the system.

Keep inquiring & don't be fooled by flawed studies.

BTW, I have a friend who has cheek & chin implants, & when his girlfriend
slammed the door on his cheek, he's been lopsided & scarred since.

My very best,
Ilena Rose