Employment Opportunities

Richard John Brennan brennan at mbcrr.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 22 12:37:51 EST 1995

Does anyone know if this is a legitimate consulting company, or
have any experience dealing with them? The job description is very enticing
if a little sketchy, but I'm a bit reluctant to send out an application
without a bit more info.

Thanks

Richard
brennan at mbcrr.harvard.edu

Joe Stroll (joestroll at aol.com) wrote:
: J. Stroll Associates, Inc.

: Consultants to Medical Management
: National Association Building
: 980 Post Road East
: Westport, CT 06880-5500
:       Phone: 203-227-3688
:        FAX:    203-222-0180
:          Email: Joe Stroll at AOL.com
: 11/15/95

: Dear Colleague:

: I looking for a Toxicologist at the Doctorate level who would like to be a
: Project Manager for a Pharmaceutical Company. The selected individual
: would identify toxicological issues in Biochemistry and Clinical Research.
: He/She would be the in-house expert and manage outside resources. He/She
: would assist in NDA filings, external New Product Development and be the
: team expert in dealing with third party vendors.

: He/She would establish S . O . P. 's and develop Vendor relationships .
: He/She would be responsible for validations and vendor certifications.

: Salary is commensurate with experience. This is not a bench position,
: rather a management and supervisory position. Prefer a business
: perspective to toxicology . We require 2 + years at the Bench with some
: business or product development experience. Please state salary
: requirements in your FAX or email reply .

: Anticipating the pleasure of your response, I remain

: Very truly yours,

:
: Ray C. Peters
: Exec. Vice Pres.