human toxicity of glyphosate?

Jack Campin jack at
Fri Sep 8 13:35:15 EST 1995

Has anybody out there heard of serious illness, lasting at least weeks,
caused by exposure to the herbicide glyphosate?  The symptoms of this
cluster of putative cases resemble the sequelae of organophosphate poisoning.
(The obvious explanation is that OP exposure occurred at the same time, but
this can't at present be documented).  None of the reference sources I've
found mention any significant toxicity from this substance; we're baffled.

Jack Campin                    jack at     jack at
T/L, 2 Haddington Place, Edinburgh EH7 4AE, Scotland       (+44) 131 556 5272
* Save Mumia Abu-Jamal; read *