Tox Profiles on CD; status

cpsc-ep1 cpsc-ep1 at cpsc.gov
Tue Apr 9 09:56:06 EST 1996

14 months ago, I purchased a subscription that was to be distributed
summer 1995.  When it did not arrive, further inquiries indicated it would
be delayed until Fall, then Winter.  Meanwhile, ATSDR continues to
advertise the product and collect $$.

The subscription was for a CD plus a to-be-determined number of updates.
What I don't want is a CD of old info plus updates only bringing it up to
the present.

Maybe I should ask for a refund for ATSDR's nonperformance?  Perhaps an
article explaining the refund program could be published in Hazardous
Substances & Public Health, an ATSDR publication?

Brian C. Lee, PhD DABT