Web page creation

Leigh Ryder leigh at tcpub.demon.co.uk
Fri Aug 9 16:22:49 EST 1996

TC Publications is pleased to announce our new service: Web Publishing,
Web Page Design, HTML programming, image scanning and graphic design
services.

We offer a high quality, cost effective service, working closely with
companies and individuals to create the site they require, at a price
that offers true value for money.

We can help you:

Reach the audience you want to,

Have your site registered with the major Search Engines, essential if
people are to find your pages.

Maintain your site for our normal hourly rate, no expensive maintenance
contracts.

Fast turnaround of work.

We can create your pages from your existing literature, including image
scanning and logo creation.

Money back guarantee if you are not truly satisfied with the result.

Pricing depends upon the complexity, time and money spent on creating
your site. A typical page takes 1-2 hours to create, at our standard
rate of 20 UK pounds an hour.

Image scanning and OCR keep costs to a minimum.

International customers are easily catered for.

Non-profit making organizations are offered a discount of 50% on our
standard rates.

We also hope to offer a highly competitive Web Hosting Service in the
near future.
Leigh Ryder (IT Manager)
TC Publications
PO Box 29
Ellesmere Port
South Wirral
L66 3TX
United Kingdom
Tel 0151 339 2000
Fax 0151 347 1213
Leigh at tcpub.demon.co.uk
Http://www.gn.apc.org/cats/tc/
High Quality, affordable Web Page Design